CBR Newsletter Competition Autumn 2015 - Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all CBR members, with the exception of employees and family members of the CBR and employees of CIMR, NIHR and CRF.
- To enter you must complete the data collection form sent with the Autumn 2015 edition of the CBR Newsletter and submit to the Cambridge Bioresource. No donation is necessary.
- Only Contact Details Update forms that have been received by the 1st December 2015 will be entered into the prize draw. The CBR accepts no responsibility for any forms that do not reach the CBR by the closing date. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt.
- All completed forms will be entered into the prize draw on the 2nd December 2015 and the first form drawn will be the winner. The draw will be supervised by an independent person
- The prizes are as follows -
- 1st Prize: £100 voucher for Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Restaurant in Cambridge
- 2nd Prize: £60 John Lewis vouchers
- 3rd Prize: £40 John Lewis vouchers
- The prize is offered at the discretion of the CBR and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the CBR reserves the right to (a) substitute the prize for an alternative of equivalent value (b) in exceptional circumstances to close the prize draw without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email (using the details provided on the Contact Details Update Form).
- If the CBR cannot contact a winner using the contact details provided within a reasonable time (to be established at the sole discretion of the CBR) the CBR reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found. Be that for the first, second or third prize.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the voucher. The CBR accepts no responsibility for the voucher being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The winner agrees to take part in any reasonable post prize draw publicity and to the use of their name and photo in such publicity.
- Any additional costs incurred by the winner and/or their guest whilst redeeming their prize are not the responsibility of the CBR.
- If the winner and/or their guest experience damage to themselves or their property whilst redeeming their prize this is not the responsibility of the CBR.
- By entering into the Prize Draw all entrants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is administered by:
Cambridge BioResource, Box 299
University of Cambridge and Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Cambridge Biomedical Campus